Keto-Living Pop Up Classes (SEASON 1)
*This is a pre-recorded class, you can purchase one or all three for a bundle discount. Links to videos will be sent to you as soon as we confirm your payment. Contact our staff if you have any problems*
Dates: July 26th, and August 2nd at 7:30PM via ZOOM.
Join one of our doctors and behaviorists to learn about Keto-Living!
Keto Series DAY ONE (July 19th) RECORDED CLASS AVAILABLE
- What is ketosis?
- Why you might consider keto for your lifestyle
- Detailed benefits of a ketogenic diet
- Medical considerations
- Low-Carb* vs. Keto and what's known as "Dirty Keto"
- A full day of eating keto example
- Ketogenic supplements/products and Ketone testing
- Behavioral tips
- Keto long term - define "fat adapted"
- Keto and exercise performance
- How much protein?
- How much fat?
You will receive a link to the ZOOM class. Enter the meeting at the scheduled time to join. If you are unable to attend an entire class, but still want to sign up, don't worry, we will be able to send you the entire recorded webinar after it's finished so you can watch it.