Dates: July 26th, and August 2nd at 7:30PM via ZOOM.
Join one of our doctors and behaviorists to learn about Keto-Living!
Keto Series DAY ONE (July 19th) RECORDED CLASS AVAILABLE
- What is ketosis?
- Why you might consider keto for your lifestyle
- Detailed benefits of a ketogenic diet
- Medical considerations
Keto Series DAY TWO (July 26th) RECORDED CLASS AVAILABLE
- Low-Carb* vs. Keto and what's known as "Dirty Keto"
- A full day of eating keto example
- Ketogenic supplements/products and Ketone testing
- Behavioral tips
Keto Series DAY THREE (August 2nd) 7:30PM via ZOOM
- Keto long term - define "fat adapted"
- Keto and exercise performance
- How much protein?
- How much fat?
You will receive a link to the ZOOM class. Enter the meeting at the scheduled time to join. If you are unable to attend an entire class, but still want to sign up, don't worry, we will be able to send you the entire recorded webinar after it's finished so you can watch it.